20 August 2009

Tidy

The sun is out. I think today is a good day to ignore all the boring things I should do and instead spend some time at my freshly cleared art table. A clear table is kind of like a blank page, so lovely and satisfying as it is that you almost don't want to mess it up, but also full of potential for so much more.

I'll slide the table into the sun in front of the big window and enjoy the warmth as I plan and create. I never really seem to know what I am going to do until I do it, but Ive assembled some little things to help open the flood gates of creativity. Inspired of course by the master of assemblage, Joseph Cornell.




8 comments:

  1. what a beautiful space to be creative! your artwork is absolutely gorgeous, veronica! i really could just sit and be inspired by it for a very long time! enjoy your time sitting, planning and playing in the sun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cornell would be proud. These are exquisite! Oh, you see the loveliest things and use them so well to inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wee box with the birds is loveley!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful collections...I too love the birds on the blossom tree ~ very spring. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! loving your art space, as well! Nothing like a clean slate to getting the creative juices flowing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, my friend. I enjoy the theme of this new blog. The images today make me want to nestle in at your table, too! Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the way you think. Your pieces are divine:)

    ReplyDelete