15 February 2011

Memories and Museums

Memory... is the diary that we all carry about with us. ~ Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest

I'm so full of inspiration lately since I started delving into some of the topics on my list.

I've just started reading The Museum of the Mind. It's going to spark a whole lot of new creative ideas, I can tell.

I'm reading it with a pencil in hand so I can underline all the parts that resonate with my art making.

Some more interesting things Ive discovered lately...

These bottled butterfly necklaces
The Uncontacted Tribes, this gave me goose bumps.
The art of Madeline von Foerster

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about doing a series on memories. Such an interesting topic. Don't you love books that you MUST underline because they are so wonderful? Can't wait to see what you make next. I'm off to check out your links x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the subject of memories is fascinating to explore. Im sure you'll find some interesting ways to express your ideas about memories in your proposed new series.

    ReplyDelete